Tuesday 27 March 2012

costume ideas

Costume for photos to be used in magazine

For the costume that will be worn in the photos I will use in my magazine I have compiled a compilation of the sort and genre of clothing I will use, unfortunately for the costumes used a budget will be met, I have decided that due to the genre of my magazine and the fact that it is a magazine to celebrate British music I have chosen to go in the style of such bands as The Buzzcocks (top right corner); for there smarter style and they are a great British punk band, and The Prodigy(bottom right and middle right); for there more angry styling and more punkish, but my costumes used will have influence from more rock and indie bands such as; Kasabian, the Kaiser chiefs, kids in glass houses and again punk but the clash.

No comments:

Post a Comment